12.29.2011

A New Year...

Au Lang Syne by Mairi Cambell and Dave Francis
 from the Sex and the City Movie.


 
I love this part of Sex and the City! Charlotte and Harry celebrate the end of their infertility with a healthy pregnancy.  True to form, Samantha toasts with her long term lover (dear I say boyfriend) in matching sequin robes and posh champaign flukes.  And lastly, Carry travels to Mirandas to accompany her just in time for the clock to strike midnight. Not only does this clip make me cry almost every time I watch it but it also reminds me be so thankful for close friends and family when you're in time of need.
  
I’m looking forward to 2012. This year has had its ups and downs for me to say the least. I’ve celebrated my first full year as a full fledged Floridian turned New Yorker, said a very said goodbye to my Grandma- my inspiration and reason for working in fashion, made well needed connections with old friends and all the while began this little blog.  

I wish everyone a truly inspirational and lucky 2012!

It’s time to Keep Calm and Carry On, to a new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...